One pack = 10 uses. This mid-size daypack fills a sweet spot in your pack quiver, functioning for a spectrum of outdoor, travel and urban pursuits. From ambitious day trips to austere overnighters, the Scree has you covered. With Mystery Ranch's adjustable, women's-specific yoke, it's quick and easy to dial in the fit on this workhorse rucksack.
This women’s-specific, mid-size, technical daypack offers ready access to your hiking kit via Mystery Ranch's signature 3-Zip design. The Scree is a versatile pack with an ideal capacity for most of your outdoor adventures. Long days require ample agua, so the Scree is both hydration compatible as well as offering easy-to-reach water bottle pockets. For smaller essentials you want to keep organized, there’s a spacious zippered pocket built into the lid of the pack.
- Internal HDPE frame sheet for rigidity and support
- Features a removable, Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten
- Women's specific harnessing and patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame
- Featuring our classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior
- Zippered lid pocket to organize essentials
- Zippered pockets on waist belt
- Water bottle pockets keep hydration handy
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Double-layered bottom for long-haul durability
- 210D Robic nylon fabric
- YKK® zippers
- Size: 22" x 11.5" x 9" (56 x 29 x 23 cm)
- Capacity: 32 l (1955 cu in)
- Weight: 2.8 lb (1.3 kg)