One pack = 10 uses. This mid-size daypack fills a sweet spot in your pack quiver, functioning for a spectrum of outdoor, travel and urban pursuits. From ambitious day trips to austere overnighters, the Scree has you covered. With Mystery Ranch's adjustable yoke, it's quick and easy to dial in the fit on this workhorse rucksack.
This mid-size technical daypack offers ready access to your hiking kit via Mystery Ranch's signature 3-Zip design. The Scree is a versatile pack with an ideal capacity for most of your outdoor adventures. Long days require ample agua, so the Scree is both hydration compatible as well as offering easy-to-reach water bottle pockets. For smaller essentials you want to keep organized, there’s a spacious zippered pocket built into the lid of the pack.
- Internal HDPE frame sheet for rigidity and support
- Features a removable, Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame
- Featuring our classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior
- Zippered lid pocket to organize essentials
- Zippered pockets on waist belt
- Water bottle pockets keep hydration handy
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Double-layered bottom for long-haul durability
- 210D Robic nylon fabric
- YKK® zippers
- Size: 22" x 11.5" x 9" (56 x 29 x 23 cm)
- Capacity: 32 l (1955 cu in)
- Weight: 2.8 lb (1.3 kg)